Product DescriptionChecking your mailbox often while waiting for the mail can be an inconvenience. And it's nice to know when the mail carrier has picked up the mail you put out without having to go looking in the mail box. The Mail Chime solves both of these problems! A sensor mounts to your curbside box, mail slot or wall-mounted box and any time your mail box is opened, the Mail Chime receiver beeps four times and the LED lights to alert you. In case you missed the beeps, the bright red LED light will stay lit to tell you the mail has been delivered until you press the reset button.
- NEW! Now with volume control!
- Receiver can be placed up to 450 feet from sensor
- Works on all of the three basic mailboxes - slot, curbside and wall-mounted
- Quick and easy to install - no wiring!
- Sensor mounts with double sided tape to your mailbox
- Receiver plugs into a standard electrical outlet inside your home
- Long lasting 12 volt battery included
- One year limited warranty
- FCC Approved
SpecificationsSensor Dimensions: 4 1/4" x 1 1/2" x 1"
Receiver Dimensions: 4 1/4" x 3 1/4" x 1"
Range: 300 feet maximum
Manuals for Hanna Products
Unavailable/discontinued items are listed below for your reference.