Molds do not require water to grow. They only require relative humidity levels over 65%. If you keep the humidity low enough, you can prevent mold growth. Maintaining relative humidity below 50% will inhibit mold and mildew growth, dust mite infestations, and bacteria.
- Monitors multiple factors that can lead to mold, dust mites & bacteria
- Built-in visual and audible alarm alerts you to mold growth conditions
- Measures relative humidity, dew point and room temperature
- Precision Swiss hygrometer
- Min/Max values with reset feature