STI Solar Powered Wireless Driveway Monitor
Item # STI-34100
This product has been discontinued.
The improved solar powered Wireless Driveway Monitor will alert you when a vehicle enters or leaves your driveway. With it's solar powered patented magnetometer sensor system, movement of any large metallic (iron or steel) object close to the driveway sensor will transmit a signal to the receiver, causing the receiver to chime and the alert light to flash for about 15 minutes. The sensor is not fooled by people, animals or shadows and may be placed as far as 1000 feet (line of sight) away from the receiver in your home. For best performance, mount the sensor on a 4x4 post, four to eight feet off the ground.
Additional sensors may be required for wide driveways or to monitor an additional driveway.What's Included:
- Driveway sensor (transmitter)
- Indoor receiver
- Receiver antenna
- Mounting kit for driveway sensor
- AC adapter for receiver
- One year warranty from the date of original purchase
- Alerts you when a vehicle is coming up your driveway. Indoor AC-powered receiver chimes and flashes when a vehicle approaches.
- When a vehicle passes near the sensor, the receiver chimes and flashes the alert light. The alert light will flash until reset after a vehicle is detected. The receiver will continue to chime each time a vehicle passes.
- Under ideal conditions, the sensor may be placed as far as 1000 feet (line of sight) away from the receiver in your home.
- When a vehicle activates the receiver, there is a 10 to 15 second delay for the sensor to reset before the next vehicle will be detected.
- Purchase additional Driveway Monitor sensors or receivers to cover multiple areas and to expand your system (up to 4 sensors).
- Can be set to low, medium or high sensitivity level. Setting effects battery life.
- Additional transmitter will produce a different chime from the receiver when triggered.
- Will not be triggered by animals, people or shadows.
- Receiver has a 12 volt transistor output jack for optional accessories. Output is adequate for small 12 volt relay coil.
- Optional Lamp Controller will turn on for the selected amount of time.
- Can temporarily silence the receiver (for example to avoid the 5 a.m. garbage pickup from triggering your sensor).
- Wireless frequency is 433 MHZ.
- One year warranty from the date of original purchase.
Manuals for STI-USA
Unavailable/discontinued items are listed below for your reference.
Unavailable / Discontinued Items
- Lamp Controller for STI-34100 Solar Powered Driveway Monitor or STI-34150 Battery Powered Driveway Monitor - STI-30104
- Additional Receiver for STI-34100 Solar Powered Driveway Monitor or STI-34150 Battery Powered Driveway Monitor - STI-34104
- Extra Vehicle Sensor for STI-34100 and STI-34150 - STI-34101