In-process call can be placed on hold while using the door speakers.
The C-1000B has five amp contacts for operating two door strikes or gate openers from a touch tone or rotary phone. Tones confirm relay action.
A switch simplifies "no C.O. line" operation. A postal lock input and auxilary output to activate a doorbell, light, etc is provided. Programmable (.5 to 10 sec) momentary or continuous contacts. Can provide custom ring from door box.
- Add one or two Viking Doorboxes to your home or office phones
- Switch between two CCTV cameras automatically when either doorbox is activated
- Add Viking paging amplifiers to provide loud ringing and paging to businesses with single line phones or fully loaded phone systems.
- Provide commercial or residential security via two-way handsfree communication from a door or gate
- Use as a line concentrator (one fax machine or answering machine can answer three lines)
- Allows two Viking doorboxes or Viking paging amplifiers to share a single telephone line with a residential or business telephone system
- Doorbox triggered CCTV camera switching
- Custom ringing mode allows you to distinguish doorbox calls from C.O. calls
- Compatible with up to two of the following Viking doorbox models: W-1000, W-2000A, or W-3000. Alternatively, the Analog PABX/KSU station mode allows compatibility with a single Viking handsfree phone (E-10, E-20A, E-30, K-1700-3 or 1600A Series)
- Compatible with Viking’s Single Line Paging Controller, Model SLP-1.
- Call waiting tones indicate which doorbox is calling and distinguish a doorbox call from a C.O. line call
- Calls can be placed on hold when visitors call from the doorbox or when paging
- Provides two Touch Tone controlled N.O. or N.C. dry contact closures (5 amp rating) for door strikes or gate openers
- Keyless entry/postal lock input
- Built-in talk battery for “No C.O. Line” applications
- Auxiliary contact output for doorbells, lights, etc.